Skip main navigation

Outdated or Unsupported Browser Detected
DWD's website uses the latest technology. This makes our site faster and easier to use across all devices. Unfortunatley, your browser is out of date and is not supported. An update is not required, but it is strongly recommended to improve your browsing experience. To update Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge visit their website.

How to File a Civil Rights Complaint

Discrimination Complaint Forms

Fair Employment Law

Fair Housing Law

Public Places of Accommodation or Amusement

Post-Secondary Education (due to physical condition or developmental disability)

Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act Complaint Form

Bone Marrow or Organ Donation

Social Media

Retaliation Complaint Forms

Complaint Withdrawal

To withdraw a Civil Rights complaint file the Request to Withdraw Complaint (ERD-4971)

For more information